- Presentation: Knowledge Translation Parts I & II by Erin Beaulieu and Casey Irvin, Research Knowledge & Skill Builder [Part 1: Video | Slides; Part 2: Video | Slides]
- External resource: Guide to Knowledge Translation Planning at CIHR: Integrated and End-of-Grant Approaches – CIHR
- Tip Sheet: Policy for Interactions with Industry – Dr. Meredith Vanstone
Theories, Models, Frameworks
- Presentation: Knowledge to Action Cycle: In Action by Claire Bodkin, Erin Beaulieu, Fiona Kouyoumdjian, Marina Sadik – Large Research Group Meeting [Video | Slides]
- External resource: Knowledge-to-Action (Knowledge Translation in Health Care: Moving from Evidence to Practice, Section 3, CIHR)
- External resource: How to Choose a KT Theory, Model or Framework – Centre for Healthcare Innovation, University of Manitoba
- Journal article: Straus, S. E., Tetroe, J., & Graham, I. (2009). Defining knowledge translation. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 181(3–4), 165–168.
- External resource: A Guide to Researcher and Knowledge-User Collaboration in Health Research – CIHR
- External resource: Knowledge Translation Planning Template – Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto: This template can be used to plan and evaluate your KT strategy.
*DFM faculty members can access full text articles from the McMaster Health Sciences Library using your MacID. To request your MacID, or if you’re having issues, please email Faculty Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.