Led by the McMaster University Department of Family Medicine, the David Braley Primary Care Research Collaborative (or PCRC for short) brings together the research, education and clinical care expertise of our strong network of primary care leaders. Launched in September 2020 through a $4 million investment — seeded by a $1 million contribution by David Braley — we are focused on:
- Building research capacity throughout primary care
- Developing networks of experts, mentors and trainees
- Contributing new evidence to the field of primary care research
- Sharing and implementing knowledge when and where it is needed
- Influencing policy change to improve the health of our communities
If you would like to connect with the collaborative, please contact us.